|Timmy recently had his yearly checkup. He is 40.75 inches tall and weighs 35.8 pounds, right around average as always, for his age. He wears size 4 in clothes and size 9 in shoes.|
3. What's your favorite TV show? Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
4. What's your favorite outfit? One of my school shirts.. [He gets up to look in his closet and points to a navy blue polo shirt]. This one. [I ask him what he likes to wear it with and he goes to the drawer where his pants and shorts are kept.] I like wearing it with these pants [navy blue shorts] because it matches the color.
|He has a pesky habit of always needing to "adjust"himself.|
6. What song do you love? Jake and the Neverland Pirates. [theme song, I guess]
7. What's your favorite cereal? The cookie one.
|He loves taking selfies.|
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Like a nature guy.
|His latest thing is he likes to make me cards. He gets Annie to help him.|
|He still looks like a baby when he's asleep.|
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Disney World.
13. What is your best memory? [This completely stumps him and he shrugs with a smile, his hands up next to his face.] I don't know.
|He's playing soccer for the first time and loves it. He just needs to work on listening to his coach a little better, and horsing around with his teammates a little less.|
15. What is your favorite vegetable? Um.. apples. [That's not a vegetable, that's a fruit! I tell him.] No, it's not. [I won't argue anymore. Let's not make a liar of him anyway, since we all know he doesn't eat any vegetables.]
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be? [Shrugs again. "Anything you wanted, what would it be?" I prompt.] I don't know.
|He sort of drives his dad nuts, but he also does really cute things that melt him, and so he says that's why we keep him around.|
18. Who is your biggest hero? Well, it's one of my friends.. It's .. I forget.
19. What do you like to do with your friends? Play.
Inspired by my Delaney collage, I will leave you with this one of Timmy at ages 0, 2, and now a big boy of 4. It's been an amazing four years with our little buddy. Just writing this post makes my heart swell with love, pride and gratitude for the gift he is in our lives.