I have to say, I think my luck has finally run out with getting good pictures of him on this blue blanket. I'm really surprised it held out as long as it did, considering he's been mobile for some time! I will just need one more now.
He took his first step on April 1. He can stand on his own for a few seconds at a time, and takes one to three steps toward one of us whenever he happens to be in the mood. Crawling and cruising are still his favorite ways to get around, but I have a feeling not for much longer.
He's getting to be a talker too. He says "mama," "dada," "go," and "woo-woo" (for a dog barking). In fact, anytime we say, "Where's Willsy?" he starts going, "Woo-woo." It is sooooooo cute. One day we took them for a walk, and as we passed our neighbor's house, his dogs were barking at Willow, and she was barking back. Thomas barked in his little baby voice all the way down the street. On the same walk, after Delaney told Willow to go, Thomas said, "Go-go-go" for a while. I can't take it. He's gotten a lot more interested in talking, I can tell, even when he's not saying a word. He's watching us talk to him, and I can almost see the wheels turning. He's thinking of things to say even when he's not saying them.
Look at the difference three months made for his hair. Below, in January, he had just one curl.
![]() |
| The hair! |







.heic)

No comments:
Post a Comment