We finally got new family pictures done last weekend, and I love how they turned out. We had a perfect fall day, and three of the four kids being very cooperative because they know it's in their best interest to make me happy. The location was a spot the
photographer had been to before, a tree swing on the riverbank about a minute from downtown Beaufort. Once we were done with pictures we went down the street for dinner and ice cream. It was a really fun evening.
It's just about impossible to narrow it down to a few of my favorites to share here, but I'll do my best. This family of mine is my pride and joy, and these pictures make me so happy.
 |
| Four distinct personalities .. We always marvel about how no two of them are anything alike. |
 |
| Ashley told us to look at one another. Lol, perfect. |
 |
| Tim and I always say to each other things like, "These kids drive us crazy, but we have the best life." This picture is the embodiment of that feeling for me. |
 |
| Annie's managed to keep all of her baby teeth for 7 1/2 years and counting. Is that a record? |
 |
| He just loved that swing. I've got 15 pictures of him laughing his head off on that swing. I love that big dimpled smile of his. |
 |
| I love those beautiful brown eyes. |
 |
| Joe is stingy with his smiles. You have to earn them! His scar from falling off the bar stool is healing nicely. When it first happened I couldn't imagine how because it was such a big deep gash. |
 |
| My buddy! |
 |
| I wanted a picture of all of us walking toward the camera; so Ashley had us all line up and then said, "OK, start walking slowly toward me." The result: these three zombie children. Cracks me up. |
 |
| This looks a little more natural.:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment