1. Who is your favorite person in the world? Daddy.
2. What is your favorite color? Blue.
3. What is your favorite TV show? (Thinks for awhile) Does it have to be a TV show? (I tell her no.) The Secret Life of Pets.
5. What is your favorite sport? Football.
6. What is your favorite song? (She has to think about it.) Huntin', Fishin' and Lovin' Every Day. (Luke Bryan for the win!)
8. Who is your best friend? Norah.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A vet.
11. What are you really good at? Putting my tongue on my nose.
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Massachusetts. (How nice, since that's where we happen to be spending our entire July and the first part of August.)
14. What would you buy if you had a thousand dollars? A thousand doggies. (I tell her that I think doggies cost more than a dollar.) A lot of doggies then.
15. What is your favorite vegetable? Corn.
For the record, I like dogs too, but I know from past experience that the wrong dog can really make for some bad days. The one who barks all the time. The one who poops or pees in the house. The one who destroys the furniture. The one who's always trying to chew on me. The one who's trying to escape and harass other people and their dogs. The one who needs more attention than a baby, and I already have one of those. I know there are also many good dogs out there that I've also seen for myself. I want to make sure we get one of the good ones!
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate.
18. Who is your biggest hero? Daddy.
19. What do you like to do with your friends? Play with doggies!
20. What do you hope to do before your next birthday? Get a doggy.