Monday, June 6, 2016

20 Questions for Annie at Age 7

1. Who is your favorite person in the world? Daddy.

2. What is your favorite color? Blue.

3. What is your favorite TV show? Star Wars. (I explain that's not really a TV show; it's a movie. But she wants to keep it anyway.)

4. What's your favorite outfit? The blue flower dress. (Annie LOVES dresses, and she got a whole bunch of them for her birthday.)

5. What sport do you like best? Soccer.

6. What song do you love? Shake it Off.

7. What's your favorite cereal? Cookie Crisp.

8. Who is your best friend? Avah.

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A vet. Her (Delaney's) assistant.

10. What's your favorite book? The one I'm reading right now. (She shows it to me. It's The Cupcake Club: Bakers on Board.)

11. What are you really good at? Reading and math.

12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Massachusetts.

13. What is your best memory? When I got born. Dissolves into hysterical giggles. Because what if I wasn't a person? What if my life didn't come? Deep.

14. What would you buy if you had $1000? An iPad.

15. What's your favorite vegetable? Um, carrots because they're the only ones I'll eat.. No, corn!

16. If you could have a wish, what would it be? To have a baby girl. No, twins.

17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mint chocolate chip.

18. Who is your biggest hero? Daddy!

19. What do you like to do with your friends? Go to their houses and play.

20. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? Go to the zoo and the aquarium.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen those Cupcake Club books at the library but wasn't sure if they were age appropriate for Allie - I'll have to look into them! I also for some reason never realized they were so close in age, crazy! And... it kills me when Allie is, 'daddy, daddy, daddy' on everything... I mean I really don't care, but sometimes I would like one of mine to throw me a bone :) Happy Birthday Annie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, we moms get none of the glory. Their first word is "dada" after all our hard work. But it is nice when he walks in and they clamor to him and leave me alone for awhile.:)

      Delete