2. What is your favorite color? Purple.
3. What's your favorite TV show? Odd Squad.
4. What's your favorite outfit? Skirts.
5. What sport do you like best? Soccer. (Interesting, because I don't think there was anything she hated more this spring than soccer, but it's the only sport she knows about.)
6. What song do you love? Shake it Off.
7. What's your favorite cereal? The cookie kind. (Shrug)
8. Who is your best friend? Reese.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A princess.
10. What is your favorite book? Polar Bears.
11. What are you really good at? Math and reading.
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation? The beach.
13. What is your best memory? Going to the children's museum. (She means the one in Savannah that is open air. She always gets really squirrely in other children's museums which are dark and enclosed.)
15. What vegetable do you hate the most? Tomatoes. (I might nix this question from the list for next time, or reword it. We don't need to encourage our kids to hate vegetables, they do a good enough job of that on their own!)
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be? As many dollars as I wish!
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mint chocolate chip.
18. Who is your biggest hero? Daddy.
19. What do you like to do with your friends? Play outside.
20. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? Go to the beach a thousand times. (A girl after my own heart!)