Friday, July 25, 2014

20 questions for Timmy for his 3rd birthday

1) What is your favorite color?  Um, orange.
2) What is your favorite toy?  Um.. my van.
3) What is your favorite stuffed animal?  Lions.  Do you have any lions?  No. I only have a Wuddy (lovey).  [as he watches me taking notes] Can you draw my Wuddy?
4) What is your favorite thing to sleep with?  Um, Wuddy.
5) What is your favorite fruit?  Grapes.
6) What is your favorite cereal?  Um, oatmeal.
7) What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Um, Cheerios.
8) What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Um, grapes?
9) What is your favorite dessert?  Um.. I don't know.  Do you know what dessert is?  You tell me.  It's a treat.  What's your favorite kind of treat?  Blueberries.
10) What is your favorite drink?  Um, milk and water.
11) What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner?  Um, cupcakes.  Cupcakes for dinner?!  [He stares at me and smiles.]  Blueberries..  Hmmm..
12) What is your favorite animal?  Lions.
13) What is your favorite book?  Ladybug Girl.
14) What is your favorite song?  I don't know.
15) What is your favorite game?  Um .. it is.. hmmm..
16) What is your favorite TV show?  Wild Kratts.
17) What is your favorite movie?  Um .. I don't know.
18) What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Um .. play.  Play what?  Play with my motorcycle.
19) Who is your best friend?  Um.. some little kids.  Just any little kids?  I mean big kids.  Can you name one of them?  You tell me what their names are.  [At some point Timmy must have heard one of us answer a question with "you tell me" because it is his favorite response when he's not sure.  It's smart of him -- when he doesn't know he can just put it back in our court!]
20) What do you want to be when you grow up?  Um.. bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment