Tuesday, July 22, 2014

20 questions for Delaney's 7th birthday -- better late than never!

This blog is becoming the place where I start things that I don't finish, and I don't like that. I just remembered today that I'd be giving Timmy his birthday interview soon, and then realized I hadn't done Delaney's. I remedied that right away.

1.What is your favorite color? Blue.
2. What is your favorite toy? Doggy. That's easy, you know that.
3. What is your favorite stuffed animal? I just said that -- doggy.
4. What is your favorite thing to sleep with? Doggy. This is easy!
[At this point I start to wonder what made me think this was a good set of interview questions.]
5. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple.
6. What is your favorite cereal? Um.. Lucky Charms.
7. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? [I really have to find some better questions.] Um.. Go Lean Crunch.
8. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Um.. PB&J.
9. What is your favorite dessert? [Pause] Chocolate!
10. What is your favorite drink? Orange juice. [That's a shame since we don't buy any juices anymore. We get enough sugar without them!]
11. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? Hamburgers. And that's already passed. Except for tomorrow when we have my birthday again.
12. What is your favorite animal? Doggy! What about a real animal? Doggy! That is a real animal!
13. What is your favorite book? Magic Ponies.
14. What is your favorite song? Two songs.. Carolina (by Parmalee) used to be my favorite but now it's not coming on anymore. And I like Luke Bryan songs too. All Luke Bryan songs? Yes. What's your favorite Luke Bryan song? Play it Again.
15. What is your favorite game? Sorry!
16. What is your favorite TV show? Wild Kratts.
17. What is your favorite movie? Aladdin. And Frozen, definitely Frozen. Both Disney movies. Did you like Maleficent? Yes. I like a lot of movies. And Madagascar.
18. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike.
19. Who is your best friend? Um, I don't have any best friends yet.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A paleontologist, a zoologist or a vet. I can't pick out of those three. I'm going to be a mom too. That's going to be a busy mom! Yup.:)
Just stay little, Delaney!

No comments:

Post a Comment