Tuesday, May 20, 2014

20 questions answered by Annie on her 5th birthday

1. What is your favorite color? Purple.
2. What is your favorite toy? My baby doll.
3. What is your favorite stuffed animal? My lion.
4. What is your favorite thing to sleep with? Lion.
5. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries.
6. What is your favorite cereal? Kix.
7. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Kix.
8. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Tomato soup.
9. What is your favorite dessert? Strawberry shortcake.
10. What is your favorite drink? Milk.
11. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? Spaghetti and meatballs.
12. What is your favorite animal? A tiger.
13. What is your favorite book? Ladybug Girl at the Beach.
14. What is your favorite song? Red (by Taylor Swift).
15. What is your favorite game? Sorry!
16. What is your favorite TV show? Sofia the 1st.
17. What is your favorite movie? Frozen.
18. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the swing.
19. Who is your best friend? Abigail.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A princess.

4 comments:

  1. My daughter turns 5 on Sunday and I'm pretty sure half the answers to these questions would be the same!! For some reason, it escaped me that they're this close in age!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think it's this crop of 5-year-olds that is the whole reason I started reading Laura's blog, and then all the other blogs it led to. I remember I found Laura's blog through Carolyn's which is now called the Kipper Family blog, I think, but it was called something different back then. Now I wonder how I found Carolyn's -- maybe through my May babies message board on Cafemom? I have no idea. Sometimes I really wish I could keep better track of which blog leads to which! But it has been fun following along with everybody and watching all your families grow.

      Delete
  2. So precious! I feel like 5 sounds so grown up…but then I realized that I too will have a 5 year old in less than 4 months. What?!?!?! That can't be right. Happy birthday to your precious girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to start these little questionnaires on Charley's 3rd birthday! Happy 5th birthday cutie!

    ReplyDelete