Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Today Annie and I had the following conversation on the way to drop her off at school:
Annie:  I saw a boat and it was wivvy (really) fast!
Me: I saw it too, Annie.
Annie:  I wish I could ride on a boat.
Me:  Me too, Annie, but we'd be very cold right now if we were on a boat.  We'd be shivering and our teeth would be chattering.
Annie:  But Mama, our teeth won't be cold if we keep our mouth shut.

She says and does the cutest things when she's not driving me bonkers.  I really enjoy seeing the world through her eyes and listening to the explanations she comes up with for things.  Her sister, only 22 months older than she is, has already stopped saying little kid things in a little kid voice.  I don't even know when it happened.

I must focus on the cuteness later when she gets up from her nap and starts pushing my buttons.  Oh Annie-nanny, you can be such a booger but I love you so!


1 comment:

  1. 22 months apart! Whoosh, girl, you have got a handful. Hope things are going okay, thinking good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete