Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My newest organizational solution

When Delaney started school last month, I freaked out a little at all the paperwork suddenly coming my way.  I said, "Is it always going to be like this, things to read, things to sign all the time?  How am I supposed to keep track of all this?  If I file it away, I'll just forget about it!"

Thank goodness the paper barrage did not continue like it did the first week of school.  However, there are still significantly more things to keep track of.  We always feel better when we have a place for everything and everything is in its place.  It's not always that way, but that's what we're striving for.  So one weekend Tim made this for me out of some scrap wood in the garage.  I love it.  I'll try not clutter it up with too much junk.
My husband is the best!

I'm still on the look-out for a way to organize artwork and homework that I deem worth saving.  Currently, two years worth of it is in a jumbled mess in a cardboard box.  And now I have Annie's stuff to add to it.  Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment