Saturday, July 28, 2012

For the grandparents

I really need to remember to shoot videos in landscape on the iPhone.  I had a heck of a time figuring out how to rotate it and get Blogger video upload to accept the rotated version.  I still have no idea if it's going to work, and if it doesn't I will get it to you some other way, or have Tim fix it since he's better at this stuff.  *I just watched it after publishing, and now I should add that grandparents will need their glasses to watch this.  It's a lot smaller than I expected.*  I couldn't wait to share it because Delaney is coming so far with learning how to swim.

*I am now replacing my video with Tim's improved YouTube version.*

What you see below, she did at least 20 times in the two hours we spent there.  She made it all the way to the rope by herself a few times.  This was all her, Tim was just there to give her a break when she got tired.  She also practiced treading water today, and I'm so impressed with her confidence.  She's not doing anything like this with her swim instructor.  I think she was inspired while we were watching the Olympics this morning.

After two hours of doing this, you'd think she'd be exhausted, but she's spending naptime out shopping with her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment