Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Update

I will hold off on making this blog private, because after some more analysis, I might have overreacted a little.  What I think happened was that people put certain words in search engines, looking for adult things, and my blog was one of the results.  It probably wasn't even on page 1 or 2 of the results.  And even if they did see it, they could tell without clicking on it that it wasn't what they were looking for.  I doubt any of them ever saw my blog, even for a second.  My little repository of memories is not the perv-magnet I feared it was!  At someone's suggestion, I changed the settings on my blog to be hidden from search engines.  Now, the only way for anyone to find it is if they really want to -- through Facebook, Blogger, maybe through a comment on another person's blog, or through a friend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to find a solution that makes you comfortable! (and glad I get to keep reading--your family is precious!)

    ReplyDelete