Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A couple random things

Tim forgot our blog address while I was out today, and didn't know how to find it.  He typed http://www.timandrachael.blogspot.com/  into the browser, and take a look at what he saw!  Duh, what a coincidence their names are Tim and Rachael, you say.  Read the post, see the name at the end.  Isn't that crazy?

Tim also wants you to know about the ginormous poop Delaney did in her princess potty today.  I'm sorry, the poop stories never end.  Poor Delaney had to go all morning long, and was in quite a bit of discomfort.  It was like she was in labor.  Long story short, while I was out, he was able to persuade her to sit on the little potty chair, and as soon as she did, out it came.  Tim was kind enough to save it for me to see when I got home, so I could share the awe and amazement.  You just can't believe the size of what can come out of such a little girl, until you see it for yourself.  Aren't you glad I didn't take a picture and post it here?

2 comments:

  1. LOL! "It's like she was in labor."

    He saved the poop...that's CLASSIC! I contemplated taking a pic of C's first poop in the potty but then I remembered that I'll be seeing that thing at least once a day for the next 10 years, probably. Yes, amazing how such a big thing can come out of such a little person

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's insane!! what are the chances?

    Anna told me that the night before last she kept having vivid dreams of toenail clippings all over her floor and the next morning Robert said that for some reason in the middle of the night he HAD to cut his toenails and he didn't know why.

    ReplyDelete